Chernobyl Glen

  • Constructed: 1499 D.R.
  • Patron: Chaz Chernobyl
  • Architect: Chaz Chernobyl
  • Population: 2 (50% Human, 50% Hawk)
  • Non-Combatant Population: 0
  • Location: Foothills of Droskar’s Crag, Aldoran

After the accident that left him scarred, Charles Chenowitzl retreated to the hills near Darkwood Vale. There he constructed a small hut where he could live out his days without being a burden on the town of Falcon’s Hollow.

Charles maintains a small river dock which he uses to moor his canoe. This allows him swift access to and from Falcon’s Hollow

Chernobyl Glen

Beneath The Crag Vertrandtheangry